Friday, July 13, 2012

Nadia's U.V.A. Visit

We want to thank those of you who have been praying this past year in regards to Nadia's health. Last year at this time we found out that Nadia had a reflux in her bladder, which is what caused her to have a UTI and kidney infection. Yesterday, we drove to U.V.A. for two tests, an ultrasound and a VCUG. We were hoping that the VCUG would show that the reflux had gotten better or was completely gone. Unfortunately, it showed that the reflux is still there, but thankfully hasn't gotten worse. The ultrasound showed that her kidneys are fine and there isn't concern at the moment for needed surgery. So, we continue to wait another year and will continue to give her antibiotics daily. We would appreciate your continued prayers for Nadia's health and for no further complications. Thank you for your support, prayers, and encouragement!

Psalms 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments: